Monday, September 14, 2009

Our Family Plans

There has been sme bad news in our family. Papa Murphy's all over Utah are being forced to open on Sunday. Jake and I had planned to buy Papa Murphy's from my parents when they retired. Now that this tragedy has happened we have decided to go a different route. I have talked about going to school someday and so we talked about going right after Jake was done in 2011, but thought it would be way too much to handle while trying to raise two girls and have two more kids in the four years I would be in school. So, we have decided to have me go to school in five years then by the time I have to go to work our youngest will be four years old. I am so excited. I want to go to school so bad. I have deciede on my degree too. I am going to teach junior high math. How exciting is that?

One other thing that has happened is Whitney gets married this weekend and Mercede rolled over last week for the first time. I am so happy for her. She is getting so big and way to fast.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!