Thursday, November 14, 2013

I am Thankful for...

I just wanted to put out there how grateful I am.  I so many blessings I can't even begin to count them.
I am so grateful for this time of year I have to remember all the things I have been blessed with.  To name a few not in any order
-My family.  My husbands family and my family.
-My home
-My bed (and sleep when I can get some)
-Scriptures
-My testimony of Jesus Christ
-Temples and being sealed to my family for eternity
-My Savior
-Love
-Food
-Clothing
-Black Friday Hehehe  I can only count one that I have missed since I was about 12.
-Happiness
-Life
-My Husband and all that he does for my and our family
-Hope
-Knowledge
-Books to expand my mind
-The Gospel
-My garden and big backyard
-My job and my husbands job
-Technology
-My car
-Time I have to spend with my kids
-Washing machine and dryer
-Dishwasher
-Electricity
-My wood burning stove
-My friends and Neighbors
-Church
-Music
-Snow
-Seasons
-Holidays
-Memories
-Sight
-Hearing
-My voice as I try to use to better others
-Institute
-The Holy Spirit
-Chocolate
Well I could go on and on, but there are so many things and I am grateful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me.  I know he will always give me what I need if I ask and give thanks in return.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!