Friday, July 11, 2014

Wedding Decor for Brother-in-law

My brother in law was married a couple months ago and I was able to do some of the decor for their wedding.  It turned out really beautiful for only having about two weeks notice.


I love the flower arrangements.  The colors my sister in law picked were so pretty.






I made the chairs covers which were really pretty easy.  I will hopefully be renting them out to future brides someday.  Although they will be able to pick the color of tulle or ribbon for the back.


A close up.



Here I had some quilt squares for the guests to write their congratulations or advice.  I am still currently putting the quilt together and will post it soon.


 These were a few trial runs on the chair covers.  I loved them all.




I hope you like.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!