Friday, September 27, 2013

Baby Gift


I loved this fabric so much that I bought a whole bolt of it at black Friday and decided that I should put it to good use.  My home teachers wife was having a girl so I thought, "Perfect!"  I made a set that included a blanket, burb cloth, and bib.


The bib is actually called a Bapron.  Click the link for full tutorial and pattern.  I have made a few for my little boy and I just love that he can't pull them off.


For the burb cloth I found this tutorial at MADE.  I thought it was the most simple design that I had found.


I made this card with just yellow paper and cut it to how big I wanted it.  Then I ripped the pink paper to how far I wanted it to come up on the card.  Hot glued the flower and the button I had on hand. 

I hope you like it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!