Monday, May 17, 2010

Update






Well, it has been a while since I last updated my blog. Here is the scoop on what has been happening. Mercede is walking! She has been for about a month. She is so good at it now. We love to see her cruisen around. Stephanie is talking and talking all day long. We can actually understand most of the words that come out of her mouth now. She is just a little lady. Jake is now working full time since school is out. He likes having the break from homework, but by the end of the summer he will be bored and want to go back as soon as he can. I am working a day or two a week at Papa Murphy's the story of my life. I just can't seem to get away from it. Jake and I just bought a new mini van. We get to pick it up on Wednesday. I am so excited for the extra room we will have for camping this summer. I post pictures when we get it home. We are also trying to sell our car if you are interested you can look at it on KSL.com. It for 5,800, but it is worth 6,500. We just need to get rid of it so we can put the money down on our Van. Some other important news. I am going ot be an Aunt on both sides of the family. My sister Whitney is expecting on Dec. 13th and Jake's brother's wife, Ashley, is expecting November 24th. Yeah, for me! Well, I think that is all for now.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!