Friday, August 20, 2010

Really Behind






I am so sorry. I haven't updated my blog in months. I will update you on what has been going on. Mercede is now one. Yeah, she has been walking since she was 10 months old. She has four teeth and six more on the way. Mercede loves to follow her older sister and do everything she is doing. Stephanie is two going on three. She has been going to preschool all summer long and is learning a lot. She can count to 11 without skipping any numbers then after that they jump all over the place. She can recognize about 10 letters of the Alphabet and is learning to sing the My ABC's. She loves to sing primary songs all day long and in the car while we drive.
Jake is about to start school again. Yeah, for the last fall semester ever. In the spring he will be doing his student teaching. He will also be applying for jobs all over the state in the spring. Then we will find out where we will settle down for the last time.
Savannah is still being a stay at home mom and loves it.
We will be moving into Jake's parents house at the end of October. We will be there until Jake is done with school which is about eight months. We are so excited for the new phase of life that awaits us. I hope this is a good update I hope to be better at blogging in the future

1 comment :

Thank you for your comments!