Saturday, September 7, 2013

My Brother Elder Memmott

This is my brother Spencer and he is on a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Tacoma, WA.   He has been such a great example to me.  FUNNY thing today.   I met two people from his mission today.  They are in his ward in Washington.  My parents and I had lunch with them and talked about Elder Memmott who has been on his mission for 14 months.  It made me miss my Bro so much.  He has grow in maturity and testimony since he started serving.  It was great to see someone who just recently saw him.  The photo above is of my husband, my brother, and I when he left.  We all look so different now.  I love him so much I pray that he stays safe and continues to work hard.  This is for you Bro!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!