Monday, February 24, 2014

DIY Fabric Flower Arrangements


This last Valentines Day I wanted to send flowers for my sisters that live in town.  But when looking for real  flowers at the store they seemed like too much money for what you get.  I needed four bouquets.  For one rose, a vase, and a card it was $12.  Well, I will let you do the math.  So, I decided to make my own.  I made a trip to Joann's and spent around $15 on different colors of silk, and tulle.  I also got lace, beads, and wire.  I already had ribbon, felt, and cotton fabric.

After I gathered my supplies, I started looking for a few different ways to make flowers.  Here are a few I loved.sew ritzy titzyDecorating Ideas Galore,gomakeme.  Those were my inspiration.

I did a few different things to make mine a little different.






When you get the stems all glued on put them in a vase or tape together and cover with ribbon for a bouquet.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!